Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 53

"Sometimes I wish I could go back the the days when I was six and my biggest problem was what kind of dress to put on Barbie or whether or not I had enough Legos to build a fort" ~Unknown

It rained all day, so the girls were left to their own devices for entertainment. Without the option to go outside and play with chalk or on the swingset, they had to get creative. After they went to bed, I peeked into the playroom, and saw this. I'm not sure what they were playing, or if they were just looking for a little place to get away. Apparently, Cody thought it was pretty neat too.

1 comment:

  1. I used to do this ALL the time with my brother. We'd have forts and tents and stuff under blankets, the kitchen table, we even played UNDER the couches (they had about a foot of room under them though it seemed like a lot more to me back then) we had then. We've even built cardboard houses.

    ReplyDelete