Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 44

"People, let me tell you 'bout my best friend" ~Courtship of Eddy's Father

I'm babysitting for my borrowed son tonight. Both the kids are feeling crappy...he's on his sick plan, which includes 3 neb treatments. I COULD have taken a picture of them doing their airway clearance together too. There are just about 6 months between them in age, and they are so alike in many ways. In fact, I nearly laughed hysterically, when less than a year after D got his glasses, we found out Mariella needed them as well...it's just a bit bizarre.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the similarities are quite similar and kind of surprising.

    Have they both mastered the no-hand-nebbing technique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, they are both quite talented with no-hand nebbing. I didn't pay too close attention to D's mouthpiece, but Mariella's is chewed up. He was mad because the Trek was so much faster than the tabletop model. (plus, he doesn't use sprint cups.)

    ReplyDelete