Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 59

"Those who say you can't take it with you never saw a car packed for a vacation trip" ~author unknown

The girls will be leaving in the morning for their annual vacation adventure with my parents. This year they will be visiting Virginia with a day trip into Washington, DC. Surprisingly, I packed them very lightly. My mom will have a washer and dryer in the condo, so I only packed 4 outfits. My belief is that as long as the meds and the machine is packed, anything that's forgotten can be purchased.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY MOLY, THAT'S MY MOTTO TOO!
    Except, I always take too many t-shirts.

    I hope they have a great time, and you have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to miss them. Take how much I missed Abby when she was at camp, and like quadruple it...cause I'll be missing both my girls!

    ReplyDelete