Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day TEN

"She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes."

I have tackled Mount Laundrious, and WON! This is merely a portion of the mountain. I had washed and dried several loads of laundry, and it sat in baskets for over a week. I don't mind the washing and drying part...however, the folding part always gets me. Normally, each person is responsible to put their own away, but I haven't switched the drawers to summer yet, so I'll take care of the putting away, too.

4 comments:

  1. Wait, you have different summer and winter clothes over there? Awesome! Mine's all trans-seasonal. Mostly. I've only done shorts in winter a couple times, and that was when I was on a basketball team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have shorts and tee shirts and sleeveless stuff for the summer, and jeans and long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts for the winter. We can get over 100 degrees in the summer, and below zero in the winter. The girls dressers aren't big enough to hold both seasons...so I pack the off season away. (Abby's usually out grown it too, so she needs new clothes each season.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks kind of like my mountain of laundry from my 365 yesterday. I'm in the midst of switching my stuff over from winter to summer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my stuff fits in my dresser..which is good, because I'm cold all the time...so it might be August, and I'm looking for long sleeves. My girls just have WAY more clothes. (and my oldest would be MORTIFIED if she knew there was a picture with her underwear in it on the internet.)

    ReplyDelete