Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day twenty nine

"You are without a doubt the worst pirate I’ve ever heard of." – Pirates of the Caribbean

My friend and I went to Stu Leonard's today. Basically, it's a grocery store...but it's a gourmet grocery store, I guess. All around the store, there are buttons to push, and different animated things happen. In the fish market, this parrot waits for his button to get pressed, so he can sing annoying songs. I WISH I had taken a picture of the elderly lady dancing along.

2 comments:

  1. BEST.
    GROCERY
    STORE.
    EVER.

    When I come nanny for you, can we go here on a field trip please? I like buttons and annoying songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely!! If only you really WERE coming to nanny...we would have SO much fun, we would keep each other in line, AND we would take over the world!

    ReplyDelete