Monday, June 21, 2010

Day twenty one


"It's natural. It's logical. It's kind and compassionate to all cats. It works." ~Cat Faeries

These are the products that will hopefully stop my cat from peeing on the couch. There is a cleaner that is supposed to be the best on the market...so they don't continue to pee where they have peed before, and a pheromone product that supposedly tells the cats that they don't WANT to pee there. I hope so, because I love my cats like my own children, but I can't be cleaning up pee all the time, and I don't want my house to smell like a kennel...so, hopefully we can get this problem under control.

3 comments:

  1. What exactly is in the product? I used to have an unnutered male rabbit... and he lived inside, but was only let out of his cage under strict supervision. However, even with watching him closely whenever he was out, he still had a way of peeing where he knew he wasn't supposed to, but wanted to because he wanted to mark his territory (because he loved the spot...). Our solution was Natures Miracle (I think that's what it was). Basically, enzymes to get rid of the residue smell of urine from previous times, so that they won't have the urge to put even more of their smell there.

    I hope what you got works for your problem with your cats. Old urine residue stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called "anti-icky poo" the behaviorist at the shelter said it was the best product out there...it's pricey...but, since whoever it was that peed, did so on the couch in our living room, I wanted the best product.

    They have been behaving lately...even unsupervised...so hopefully, these things are going to work.

    ReplyDelete